Sunday, November 01, 2015

Sunday Sketches: On a Jet Plane

If you're reading this, Mr. Toast and I are now across the sea with his family in London. I've pre-scheduled this post to go up as I don't know when I'll get the chance to pop on but wanted to ensure everyone else could sign up with their wonderful art. When the time allows, be sure to know I'll be hopping online to read what everyone else has been up to and provide an update as well. Until then, wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Grab the Sunday Sketches button HERE.
 

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is to encourage and lift others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. such a cute sketch Alexandra! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable sketch and have a great time in Britain!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute this is! I hope you have a splendid time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great cute sketch... with a summery feel.
    I hope you're enjoy your time here in the UK. The weather's certainly being kind I think 😉 Thanks for organizing the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sketch as usual! Hope you have time to enjoy yourselves in London too, thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sketches! Thanks for hosting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy pup!

    Wishing you happy travels and flight home for both of you. And thanks for posting the sunday sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time. While your away I'm featuring you in a Linky Party post. I love this adorable pup!
    I'll invite all your party goers to come over. I'm doing a giveway the hostess with the most comments will get a prize! Good luck.
    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig