Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sunday Sketches (California Doodles)

Michael and I arrived home earlier this evening. It's been a lot of unpacking, washing clothes and catching up on misc. things. The trip for M's mother's funeral went well over all and I'm sure he'll fill you in later this week on his blog.

In the meantime, enjoy a few of the "daily doodles" I created while spending a few days in California with Michael's father (and more family), after returning from the UK. I've been quite inspired lately and loving the final results.

OK....off to bed. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone over the next few days! Happy SS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're participating in Sunday Sketches, you can grab the NEW Sunday Sketches button HERE.

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this wonderful art co-op is encouraging one another in our creative endeavors. Thank you!

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Pleased to see you are safely back.
    I do like your sketches and doodles.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your trip went well. It always feels so good to get home and settle back into regular life.

    Your sketches are so wonderful, simple, but bursting with stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I cannot visit you as you are on Google+. I had to stop using that as I kept getting added to weird circles by strange men!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you and Michael arrived home safe and well, Alexandra. Your sketches are delightful! I wonder if the little girl is daydreaming? So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, your sketches are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Though it was not a joyful journey I am sure it was a good one. These look like happy doodles - nice. Have a nice long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss ... glad you are home and preparing to move on as we all must. I love your doodles ... perky and refreshing. Glad you are home safe :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. two happy children :) Love to see them. Glad all went well on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your sleep,looked like you had a busy time from the photo stories on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful sketches to remember California. sorry about your family's loss. glad to hear you've arrived safely and well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how darling those are! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so adorable both the he and she and other doodles ~ good release for grief ~ so sorry for your loss ~ hard to lose out loved ones ~ lots of healing hugs to you and Michael ~ xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome home! I'm glad the funeral went well! I love your art! So cute! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig