Tuesday, October 31, 2017

More Inktober illustrations...

Yep, that's me...catching up with sharing my inktober illustrations again. But here they are, each one special and cute in their own way. It's hard to believe that it's down to the last 2 days of INKTOBER. Crazy but am proud of myself for actually sketching something every single day of October! :)

With that said, since I already doodle something every day to warm up before doing actual work for clients, I'm going to do a theme for November of sketching English robins in hats/scarves. What do you think? If you have some ideas or a hat, scarf you'd like me to include in the illustration, leave me a comment and let me know.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. they are all adorable! That mouse in the blue denim suit...probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious!!! The robin idea is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. English robins in hats/scarves ... that's a great idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig